Hot Springs ReopensJune, 2020
OPENING June 22, 2020
Staff of the Ouray Hot Springs Pool appreciate your patience and understanding during this time of transition. Safety of patrons is our highest goal.
New Pool Rules
- If you are Sick do not come to the Ouray Hot Springs Pool.
- Face coverings are required in all areas except when in the water.
- Patrons/Family groups shall remain 6 ft. apart (markers on deck).
- Lockers, Hair/Hand dryers and Suit spinners will not be available. We are asking patrons to come wearing their swimsuits and to store their belongings in their own tote bags on the deck.
- 2 Showers and 2 Restrooms are available to pool patrons.
- No towel or swim suit rentals.
- No refunds for any reason.
Membership holders only will be allowed to enter the swimming pool between 12 and 2 pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Beginning at 12:30 pm on those days general public will be admitted until maximum capacity is reached – State of Colorado currently limits maximum capacity to be 50 people.
- An additional membership period will be Sunday evening from 6 pm to 8 pm.
- All soakings are during these two hour blocks. At the end of the two hour block all patrons must leave so staff can clean the facility.
- Any member wishing to enter outside of member hours will be required to pay admission.
It is anticipated that hours for the Public will be:
12 to 2 pm Sat, Sun, Tues & Thurs.
3 to 5 pm, 6 to 8 pm. 7 days a week.
(Sunday 6-8 pm members and public)
All soakings are during these two hour blocks. At the end of the two hour block all patrons must leave so staff can clean the facility
After exiting the facility re-entering will require a new admission payment
ENTRY/EXIT AT West Gate by slides
Cashier will open gate at 11:30 for ticket sales. Patrons will wait in park area until pool opens at noon. We are first come first served.
A Message From Rick Noll
Rick explains all you need to know about the Hot Springs Pool reopening for members and visitors alike.
Recent Blog Posts
The latest trips, tips and stories about the Switzerland of America. Read, watch, learn and explore before your next visit to Ouray, Colorado
When: September 18-October 7 Location: Northern San Juan Mountains Photography Skill: Intermediate Stoke Level: Prepare For An EpicFall in the San Juan means GOLD season, especially in and around Ouray as the aspen leaves turn the color of the famous ore that comes...
Quick Links Ridgway Railroad History Museum Ute Indian Museum Montrose Water Sports Park Museum of the Mountain West Montrose Surf and KayakLength: 1,000 feet of river Location: Montrose, Colorado Skill: Beginner to Expert Mental Game: Prepare For A Fun DayThe...
If it's a day, week, month or full-time. Living in Ouray is living the good life. Nothing like it.